Thursday, July 21, 2011

Creationism & Evolution?

I think it is possible to combine both: Without being overly wordy in this box, these are just thoughts that I've put together and I'm sure other people have thought about this at some point. The fact that humans were the species to evolve to this point of dominance on Earth. Why wasn't it a race of slugs or ants..? Why was it so specific that earth could sustain us and give life You can either think that it was Evolution, chance, adaptation and natural selection or was it the workings of a bigger Creator who created an environment in which we could become the intelligent race that we are today. I think you can have both, if you want...note this isn't in depth what I think...just the general ideas. What do you think..?

No comments:

Post a Comment