Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Is waxing better than shaving down there?

I shave my self down there and every time i do i always get razor burn the next day. I soak my self in the tub for a while and I' ve even shaved in the direction that my hair grows which don't work for me. Then I' ve tired to shave in the hair growth and up and it failed. So i shaved in the direction of my hair growth and up plus side to side well that failed too. I always pull my skin but it just don't work. And the day after i shave down there my hair will start to come right back with stubbly. Plus i use a good razor with 3 blades or i use the Gillette Mach3 Turbo Razor which is good at getting close but i still get razor burn and all. i use to use soap but no more. I did try shaving cream but no luck there. So i have been using some good thick conditioner that would make me soft down there when i was down but the next day i wouldn't be soft. What is your option do you think i should try to wax down there? I have never do it before so it will be my first time that i have waxed there. Will waxing down there do any damage to the skin down there like waxing eye brows? I need all of the advice i can get.Thanks so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment