Sunday, July 17, 2011

How can I stop sweating or smelling? Like what deodorant is the best?

I always sweat, from my pits. I have no idea why.My parents won't take me to a doctor, I don't know why. Old Spice doesent work for me gillette doesent and tom's havent tried but am scared to because i heard it makes you smell worse. I'm using Mitchum, it does alright but I still sweat alot. Yes, I shower all the time, I'm always clean, just my pits perspirate alot. I guess my moms considering it now, haha I just asked her. But its affecting my social life. I mean I still party and stuff. I'm 17 and its been going on for about like 4 years. Please give me tips on what to do, or what deodorant or anti-perspirant to use because I've tried most of them. I don't want to sweat at all unless I do physical activity. If i dont sweat, i wont smell, so i really need something to stop me from sweating.Please help, I'm becoming sad about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment