Monday, July 18, 2011

My boyfriend and i are having trouble coming up with a first name for a little girl, we do not know the sex?

Even if the baby has your last name, as long as he is listed on the BC he has rights, legally. Now if he isn't listed, even if the baby has his last name, he has no parental rights. Personally, I think that the father should be on the BC if the father is known. Give him a chance to be a dad. If something happens, then it happens, I think the baby should still know who is father is. Also, if you wanted to go for child support, if he isn't listed then you have a extra step of DNA testing. As far as girl names, I love the name Ella. I also really like Skylar. It depends on what sort of name you like, do you like traditional names like Jessica or Sarah, or do you like something uncommon but not too out there, or do you like really unique names. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment